Curriculum Vitae of Naoaki Yanagihara: Honorary Professor Ehime University Medical School
Born: On January 6, 1932 in Kyoto city
Age: 87 - year - old
Native place: Kochi city in Kochi prefecture
Brief Summary of the Career
- Graduated from Kyoto University Medical School.
- Entered the Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Kyoto University Medical School.
- Obtained the Degree of Medical Doctor and Doctor of Philosophy.
- Assumed research fellow of the Institute of Laryngology University of California, Los Angeles and fellow of the House Ear Institute.
- Returned to the Kyoto University Hospital and assumed associate professor of the Medical School.
- Assumed the Professor and Chairman of the Department of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, Ehime University Medical School.
- Retired from the Professor of Ehime University Medical School and assumed Honorary Professor of Ehime University.
- Assumed the Director Ear Surgery of Takanoko Hospital.
- Retired from the Takanoko Hospital.
President of the International Meeting held in Matsyama
- The Second International Symposium on Transplants and Implants in Otology
- The Eights International Symposium on the Facial Nerve
Main International Academic Prize
- MANUEL GALCIA PRIZE awarded from the International Association of Phonation.
- The Special Prize of Film Festival at the 14th World Congress of Otorhinolaryingology awarded.
- The presidential citation American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery awarded.
- Elected Honored Guest given by North American Skull Base Society
- Elected Honorary Member of American Society of Otology.
- The Emperor of Japan awarded the Sacred Treasure, Gold Rays with Neck Ribbon for his contribution to medical science.